KitchenIQ 50009 Edge Grip 2-Stage Knife Sharpener
KitchenIQ’s Edge Grip™ 2-Stage Knife Sharpener
is lightweight, portable, and easy to use on either a flat surface or the edge of your countertop or table. Carbide blades and crossed ceramic rods feature pre-set sharpening angles that provide the proper sharpening angle every time. Carbide blades (Coarse) provide quick edge setting capabilities, and the ceramic rods (Fine) are used for the final edge honing. These two stages offer the capability to put a razor sharp edge on very dull or damaged blade and touch up already sharp blades. It comes with non-slip rubber feet and a soft grip rubber handle for comfort and steadiness when sharpening. The patented V-Grip™ bottom allows for added stability and comfort when using the sharpener on the edge of your countertop or table.
- Coarse for dull and damaged knives
- Fine for polishing the knife and for quick touch-ups for an already sharp knife
- Patented Edge Grip feature allows sharpening on the edge of the table or counter top- prevents the tip of larger knives from dragging over the surface of the counter
- Compact for easy storage. Carbide blades (Coarse) provide quick edge setting capabilities, and the ceramic rods (Fine) are used for the final edge honing
- Non-slip base for added stability and control.Soft grip rubber handle
- Blade guide: straight edge blades: yes, serrated edge blades: yes, household scissors: no
- V-Grip™ bottom for use on edge of counter or flat surfaces
- Preset Ceramic (Fine) Sharpening Slot
- Preset Carbide (Coarse) Sharpening Slot. Carbide blades may be discolored due to manufacturing welding process.
- Soft grip handle for comfort and control
- Sharpens Straight and Serrated Blades
- Quick and easy to use
There are no reviews yet.